April 19, 2022
According to recent statistics, there are more than 30 million SMEs (small and medium enterprises) in the United States. This accounts for more than two-thirds of the total job economy, and employs half of the American population. If you happen to own or operate an SME, you’re in good company (pun intended)!
Most small and medium enterprises start as solopreneurs — only 20% of them have employees in the first place. But as they begin to grow and scale, these businesses start to experience the wild and wonderful world of growing pains. From approving PTO to managing HR requests, employee-level management can be a huge change for one-time solopreneurs. It’s not just expensive time-wise; manual processing will dry up your passion with one piece of paperwork at a time.
But what if we told you there was a better way? What if employees could be managed effectively, efficiently, and without breaking the bank? Let’s introduce you to HR software built specifically for small-to-medium enterprises—including its benefits, reasons to get it, and where to find the best possible platform for your company.
HR software is a beautiful thing. From streamlining daily tasks to navigating yearly reports, these programs pack a serious punch without putting strain on your internal resources.
Some of the biggest benefits small and medium enterprises can enjoy with HR software include:
Keep in mind that there are LOTS of other benefits from using digital HR programs, too. Once you start implementing them into daily tasks, you’ll be amazed at how much extra time you’ll have in a day!
Here are five of the biggest reasons why you need HR software for your SME:
1. It’s the future — More than 60% of SMEs will invest in cloud-based HR software by 2025. Digital platforms keep your company competitive, engaged, and attractive to top talent.
2. Connect with employees — Stay connected with your team no matter where they’re located. Stay up to date with each other’s lives, and create meaningful relationships that span company-wide.
3. Monitor sentiment — Do your part to listen to employee feedback, and be willing to get and stay invested in their suggestions for growth.
4. Recognize hard work — When everyone has their nose to the grindstone, it can be easy to forget simple things like saying ‘thank you.’ HR software provides more opportunities to recognize the folks working as hard as you are.
5. Prepare to lead — Help management teams and other supervisors lead with confidence, providing all the tools they need to run a tight ship.
Employee management is tough, which is why your HR platform of choice needs to be even tougher. Spotting the difference between good platforms, great systems, and exceptional software starts with understanding your current and future needs. Just like a romantic relationship, the right partner can make all the difference.
If you’re willing to put in the time and effort, finding the perfect HR platform for your company could be the easiest thing you’ve done all year. Whether you employ three people or three dozen people, leverage the power of digitization to build a system that lasts. Go get it, tiger!
Not to brag or anything, but at Motivosity, we can’t shut up about the difference we make with our small business HR software. Trusted by leading brands, our programs are totally adaptable to any and every industry. Enjoy a 96% average adoption rate with an unlimited amount of scaling potential, totally customized to your needs. And with more than 2,000+ five-star reviews, you know we’re not the only ones saying it.
Manage employee HR tasks in seconds using platforms that make a difference. Motivosity’s crew is standing by to help with a free demo at any time. Call us at (801) 758-7188 to take your SME to the next level!